[Lazarus] error running win 64 app inside ide

Andrea Mauri andrea.mauri.75 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 16:15:17 CET 2010

Dear all,
I installed lazarus on my new 64 bit pc (Lazarus 0.9.29 r28069 FPC 2.4.0
i386-win32-win32/win64).
If I create a new project, an empty form, and I compile it for Win64
x86_64 (defined in project options destination SO and target cpu
family), the project is compiled well and I can run the exe outisde
lazarus but if I run the project from inside lazarus IDE I get this error:
Failed to load file: "e:/temp/lazarus_projects/project1.exe": not in
executable format: File format not recognized
and clicking on Ok button a new message with debugger error appears.
Why? I make something wrong?
If I use the default options for SO and target CPU I can run my project
from inside the IDE.

Andrea