[Lazarus] Lazarus history: Where LCL-Win32 started

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 00:08:47 CET 2010

Hi,

I never new lcl-gtk came before lcl-win32. So we learn. :)

I found this link which has some detailed information about the
history of Lazarus (win32 at least). Even some rather old looking
screenshots. I think this information would be quite nice if it found
a home somewhere on the wiki "History of Lazarus" page if one exists.
Even the screenshots should be good for archiving purposes. Has
anybody else got really old Lazarus screenshots?

http://zooplah.farvista.net/en/programming/lazarus/

What I found really funny though, is that I couldn't find out who this
person is. Anybody know? I clicked though some of his/her/it links on
that website, but no mention of a name. At least I see the person has
class, as he/she/it also uses dvorak (one of the image links at bottom
of the page). :-)

  - Graeme -