[Lazarus] TGraphicControl and Wm_WindowPosChanged

Max Vlasov max.vlasov at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 07:41:23 CET 2010

Hi,
I successfully ported one of my components and was very impressed with how
little I had to do in order for it to work. This was a TGraphicControl
descendant and a single change was changing catching Wm_WindowPosChanged to
DoOnChangeBounds. Is this I should do always if I use graphic controls? Not
really a big deal, but just puzzling since it was the only "deal" :)

Also, I tried to use lazarus on the same win7 machine with wubi-installed
ubuntu and using the same folder as for windows machine via host mount
point. It worked. The question is can I use it this way or I might lose
something for one of/both systems?

Thanks,

Max Vlasov