[Lazarus] IDE resets form position to -200

Lee Jenkins lee at datatrakpos.com
Tue Nov 16 16:24:51 CET 2010

I've tried again to write a GUI app with Lazarus and I'm having some problems.

First, I have a form where every time I load the project, the IDE resets the
form's position to -200.  Every time.  I've tried changing it, saving the
project and cleaning the entire project's directories, but every time I load the
project, the form's top position is always set back to -200.  Ironically, I've
never set to anything like that or moved the form while designing to that position.

Secondly, The form consists of 2 panels.  One aligned left, the other aligned
client.  There are a total of 6 TListView's on the form, sited on these panels
and the amount of flicker with the app is atrocious.  Setting DoubleBuffered to
true for the panels helped some, but is still unacceptable to me.

Vista32/rev.25961

Any hints?

Thanks,

--