[Lazarus] Web Module not works on Linux

silvioprog silvioprog at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 21:59:15 CET 2010

Hi guys,

Attached I send a project to reproduce the error. To reproduce the error,
adds in "cgitest.lpr" the directive:

{$DEFINE SOLVES_ERROR}

On Ubuntu-10.10 I receive this error:

-------
Internal Server Error

to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster at localhost and inform them
of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may
have caused the error.

Apache/2.2.16 (Ubuntu) Server at localhost Port 80
-------

In Windows (7) works normally.

How can I fix this?

PS. I'll need to use the unit Interfaces.

*----*
*Lazarus 0.9.29 r28168 FPC 2.5.1 i386-win32-win32/win64*
*Lazarus 0.9.29 r27752 FPC 2.4.0 i386-linux-gtk 2 (beta)*

Thanks. ;)

--
Silvio Clécio,
*programmer* *ObjectPascal*