[Lazarus] Carbon: Print out is mirrored

Fred Flinestone ffred69 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 10:32:19 CET 2010

Hi,

When I print out over my printing module on Carbon then after second
page it starts to print out mirrored where left is with right
exchanged. This continues until I restart program. Linux doesn't have
any problem.
I cannot find any property which could be responsible for this
behavior. I know that it must be a conflict between my properties set
on printer, but I cannot find which one(s).
When I print out anything over TPrinter.Canvas directly I cannot get
the same shit. It prints correctly always.

Any idea, what can I check?

_ffred