[Lazarus] Displaying system menu

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Thu Nov 25 09:06:13 CET 2010

Is there an easy and portable way of telling a form to display its
system menu, for example in rsponse to a right-click? I'm trying to do
something without border etc. (to suppress all sizeability and the title
bar) but still want an easy way of moving it.

Is there an easy and portable way of extending the system menu with e.g.
an entry to pop up an "about" box?

Apologies if these are FAQs, I'm still trying to get to grips with the
documentation.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk