[Lazarus] Updated Lazarus SVN

José Mejuto joshyfun at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 13:55:04 CET 2010

Hello Lazarus-List,

Tuesday, November 2, 2010, 8:38:55 AM, you wrote:

H> 2010/11/2 José Mejuto <joshyfun at gmail.com>:
>> I had updated my Lazarus to lastest SVN (28028) since my "old" which
>> was a month old. Now every package of my projects are being tried to
>> be recompiled everytime I press the F9 (Build). The effect is
>> different than pressing "Buld All" which will also recompile my .pas
>> files.

H> AFAIK F9 is by default "Run" not "Build". Anyway, check your settings
H> of the "Always build (even if nothing changed)" option in "Project
H> Options | Miscellaneous", it could be the cause of what you're seeing.

It suddenly stops to do the effect, nothing changed, no fpc or Lazarus
recompile. It stops at some time between 12:00 and 13:45 CET. It could
be related to a WindowsXP bug/problem I had detected long time ago,
which some time functions returns incorrect time (no daylight saving)
in the next day(s) of the daylight saving change :-?

The only thing I had done is adjust the Windows time :-? to a more
accurate seconds value (it was 30 seconds off real time).

--
Best regards,
 José