[Lazarus] Undefined value in SdpoSerial

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 20:19:48 CET 2010

On Tue, 02 Nov 2010 19:10:35 +0100, Bo Berglund
<bo.berglund at gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 02 Nov 2010 18:59:14 +0100, Bo Berglund
><bo.berglund at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>The file date is 2010-03-30 and it comes from a download I did some
>>weeks ago. I am trying hard to find it right now...
>>

>Easy, the downloaded file was  version 0.1.7 and it contains the
>sdposerial version 0.1.3.
>I got it from SourceForge (http://sourceforge.net/projects/sdpo-cl/)
>where it is still the one they offer for download.

After looking at the 5DPO WIKI page I downloaded and installed an SVN
client in order to get the latest version from SVN.

Now that I have received the newest files, what is the proper way to
get them into Lazarus?

Do I copy the files over to the C:\Programs\lazarus\components\sdpo
folder and overwrite whatever is located there?
Can I have a SVN checkout residing right inside the Lazarus program
files?
Do I have to do something else or will Lazarus discover that the
component files have changed and start using them immediately?

Obviously I am a newbie with both SVN and Lazarus (old hand at Delphi
and CVS though).

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden