[Lazarus] How to stop Lazarus from loading previous project on start?

Vladimir Zhirov vvzh.lists at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 09:15:56 CET 2010

Bo Berglund wrote:

> Tried command line after reading the WIKI:
>
> C:\Programs\lazarus>make clean all
> ... Lots and lots of errors ....
> Error makefile 3624: Command syntax error
> Error makefile 3625: Command syntax error
> *** 1814 errors during make ***
>
> So that was not so successful...

You probably have Borland's make.exe or some other
incompatible one in your PATH environment variable.
You can try to ensure
<fpc install dir>\bin\i386-win32
is first entry in your PATH, or at least appears before
Delphi/C++ Builder/etc. paths.

Alternatively you could try to create a batch file like the
following:
setlocal
set PATH=<fpc install dir>\bin\i386-win32;
make clean all
endlocal
I'm not on Windows though so have not checked if it works.
There may be some minor errors to be resolved: additional
backslash at the end of path, etc.