[Lazarus] Control view style 3D? (0/1)

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 21:29:32 CET 2010

On Tue, 9 Nov 2010 21:13:29 +0100, Vincent Snijders
<vincent.snijders at gmail.com> wrote:

>2010/11/9 Bo Berglund <bo.berglund at gmail.com>:
>> On Tue, 9 Nov 2010 18:08:02 +0000, Henry Vermaak
>> <henry.vermaak at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>Show us some screenshots of how it looks now and how you want it to look.
>>>

>> How can I show screenshots in a newsgroup?
>> I don't have a webserver to put them on...
>
>If you were sending regular emails, you can add an image as
>attachment. I suppose for news message you can add attachments too,
>but I am not sure about that.
>
>Make sure that the size of the screenshot is smaller than 100 kB.

OK I will try. I am using Forte Free Agent via GMANE news mirror of
the list.
I have added two PNG images (total size 17kb), one of the test program
that made me ask in the first place. THe other is just the same type
of program created in Delphi 7 on the same PC.
See the difference?

Bo Berglund