[Lazarus] Lazarus download page

José Mejuto joshyfun at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 22:55:26 CET 2010

Hello Lazarus-List,

JvdS> I've been playing to build some more user-friendly download page with
JvdS> installation instructions.
JvdS> Before I continue, I would like to know whay you guys find of the basic
JvdS> idea:
JvdS> http://www.lazarussupport.com/tmp/index.psp/Compiler?section2=DownloadWizard
JvdS> Note: rest of the site doesn't work with this url. It's only to show the
JvdS> download-page. Clicking next a few times with the default options will
JvdS> work. If you select something else strange things might happen...

If you do not have javascript everything looks as working, but nothing
works. A warning about Javascript disabled is a must.

--
Best regards,
 José