[Lazarus] Control view style 3D? (1/1)

Reimar Grabowski reimgrab at web.de
Thu Nov 11 00:44:19 CET 2010

On Wed, 10 Nov 2010 21:21:09 +0100
Bo Berglund <bo.berglund at gmail.com> wrote:

> Strange, but now I know how to handle it at least.
Can you elaborate why you think this is strange?
It is consistent and the way it is supposed to work, because Lazarus follows the theme settings of the user as much as possible. Therefor you get apps that have the native look of the target platform, no matter if it is Win, Mac or Linux. This is one goal of Lazarus, so I am really interested what you think is strange about this behaviour.

R.
--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?