[Lazarus] OnMouseWheel event issue

And3mD and3md at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 20:49:06 CET 2010

Hello!

Some time ago I have the same problem.
Unfortunately this is windows design.

When you scroll then:
If focused control supports scrolling its get WM_MOUSEWHELL message, if it
not support scrolling message is send to focused control parent.

To handle this message in Lazarus you must use SetWindowLong or
SetWindowLongPtr something like this:

http://wiki.freepascal.org/Win32/64_Interface#Processing_non-user_messages_in_your_window

Greetings
Andrzej Kilijanski