[Lazarus] trunk WinCE broken [SOLVED]

Dimitrios Chr. Ioannidis dioannidis at artesoft.gr
Sat Nov 20 11:54:29 CET 2010

Στις 20/11/2010 12:23 μμ, ο/η Sven Barth έγραψε:
> On 20.11.2010 09:47, Dimitrios Chr. Ioannidis wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> i just updated my local tree and got the following errors.

< SNIP >
> I don't know what you're doing on the Windows CE device, but you only
> need to compile IDEIntf for WinCE if you want to use the IDE on WinCE.
> Also you only need to compile SynEdit if you want to use it on WinCE
> (or does SynEdit require IDEIntf?). If neither of this is the case you
> don't need to build them to write Windows CE applications.

I don't use the Lazarus IDE in a WinCE device, just building the
neccessary parts to cross compile from it. AFAIU, the correct order to
build wince support in the IDE is the following

1) LCL
2) Registration packager
3) IDE Intf
4) SynEdit

and is working well.

Anyway the fault was in in winfileutil.inc in the LCL, and Paul already
fixed it in r. 28365.

Thx,

regards,

--