[Lazarus] CI ( Continuous Integration )

Dimitrios Chr. Ioannidis dioannidis at artesoft.gr
Sat Nov 20 13:00:58 CET 2010

Στις 20/11/2010 1:46 μμ, ο/η Martin έγραψε:
> On 20/11/2010 11:03, Dimitrios Chr. Ioannidis wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> i realize that Lazarus is a "hobby" / volunteers project but is it
>> possible to use some sort of Continuous Integration
>> (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continuous_integration ) ?
>>
>> I used Bamboo for a while, 4 years ago, and it was definitelly an
>> improvement for that projects team. At least it gaves us an early
>> indication that the commits was making the poject unbuildable.
>
> Well that is more or less what we do. (Though i can't speak for
> everyone, just my experience, and what I see in terms of others commits).

Sorry i don't understand.

Your daily involvement with the Lazarus project, includes building trunk
2 - 3 times, to see that projects builds, at least for the most
interesting platforms ?

If that is the case, isn't this a waste of time ?

just my 2 ( pick your fav currency ;) )

--
Dimitrios Chr. Ioannidis