[Lazarus] Displaying system menu

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Thu Nov 25 10:43:58 CET 2010

Paul Ishenin wrote:
> 25.11.2010 15:39, Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
>> Is it possible to lock down a form's dimensions
>> even if the title bar is displayed? So far with GTK2 I've had little
>> success.
>
> Use constraints propery.

Thanks Paul, should have thought of that. I guess that's what comes of
being used to a rather old copy of Delphi.

I wonder if I could ask something related: I'm setting forms to
poDefaultPosOnly but they're still appearing in the designed location.
Am I missing something obvious here as well? :-)

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk