[Lazarus] Loading old project into Lazarus_fixes causes lock-up...

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 08:17:17 CET 2010

Op 2010-11-28 22:37, Max Vlasov het geskryf:

> Personally, after some time I didn't consider 9.28 worth the usage since so
> many changes have made since that version and working in 9.29 you contribute
> more since the many-many bugs of 9.28 are already solved.

Yes, and consider the other side of the coin. It will also add many many
new bugs. I also use 0.9.28.3 in a VM session for our Windows development,
and testing of our projects. I have no problems at the moment, but I don't
dare update that VM either, because I'm pretty sure if I do, it will have
lots of new problems I don't need now.

The Golden Rule of using Lazarus
If you find a version or revision that works for you - stick with it for as
long as possible! Do not be tempted to upgrade, because what works today,
will most likely be broken tomorrow. Mantis reports of proof of that.
[sorry if this offends some, but the truth hurts sometimes]

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/