[Lazarus] Loading old project into Lazarus_fixes causes lock-up...

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 29 09:31:42 CET 2010

Am 29.11.2010 00:01, schrieb Bo Berglund:
> On Sun, 28 Nov 2010 22:36:18 +0100, Vincent Snijders
> <vincent.snijders at gmail.com>  wrote:
>
>> 2010/11/28 Bo Berglund<bo.berglund at gmail.com>:

>>> Like this? I'm not very good at svn:
>>>
>>> svn co http://svn.freepascal.org/svn/lazarus/trunk lazarus
>>
>> Yes.
>
> Retrieved the trunk version into folder lazarus_trunk (I renamed after
> SVN was done, is it possible to redirect the SVN checkout into a
> folder of your own choosing?).

The syntax of the SVN checkout command is the following:

svn co URL DIRECTORY

or

svn checkout URL DIRECTORY

So just change the "lazarus" after the url
"http://svn.freepascal.org/svn/lazarus/trunk" to the directory you want.

> One new item (at least I have not seen it before):
>
> There is a small new window named "IDEProgressWindow" that is shown
> and I cannot close it. What is the purpose and is it supposed to be
> there?

Yes, it's supposed to be there. It scans the FPC source directory in a
seperate thread.

Regards,
Sven