[Lazarus] SVN checkout of Lazarus using TortoiseSVN?

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Fri Oct 1 16:17:20 CEST 2010

  On 10/01/2010 03:54 PM, Bo Berglund wrote:
> I am now sitting behind a corporate firewall and when I use TSVN to
> check out the sources it lists some activity at a ridiculously low
> speed and then nothing seems to happen...
For normal clients svn uses dedicated IP ports and it's own protocol.
But for clients behind a firewall it also can do http on port 80. this
is slower and has some restriction but it usually works fine for
downloading. AFAIR you just need to prefix the server name with "http:"
to do http communication.

-Michael