[Lazarus] Build scripts for Freepascal and Lazarus compilation from source

Joshua Lim joshua__lim at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 4 05:48:44 CEST 2010

Hi Marcos,

Thanks, I managed to Google into this wiki on Sat, had a quick look, but
couldn't proceed after this part, so decided to try another time again:

"See: http://www.freepascal.org/down-win32.html . You can find a list of
mirrors at http://www.freepascal.org/sdown.html. Download FPC as one big
file, unzip it and run the install.exe."

The download links don't work.  I also can't find install.exe (using
files i downloaded from http://www.freepascal.org/develop.var).

I will like to compile and install from latest source download from
rather than from SVN.  The objective is to get Lazarus to work with the
latest version of FPC.

Rgds,
Joshua