[Lazarus] Build scripts for Freepascal and Lazarus compilation from source

Kjow antispammoni at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 14:16:30 CEST 2010

2010/10/4 Juha Manninen (gmail) <juha.manninen62 at gmail.com>:
> What I (and I guess Kjow) have in mind is an installation program for a person
> who goes to Lazarus web-page for the first time and wants to try it. He doesn't
> even need to know that FPC needs to be installed before Lazarus. The installer
> should take care of all details.

Yes it is and my script already do this ;)

My script already permits to choose the destination folder, but you
need to edit the first declaration by hand.
Now I'm adding a page in the lazarus wiki to publish it, so everyone
can test it.

The "binary version" will come later, my time is not very much.

I have an older revision of the one-click script for Linux and it
works well enough... In this page I can publish it also.
By linux nature it requires a little more work, like start it from
console. Furthermore, it is splitted in two script:

1st for fisrt installation
2nd for next updates.

Finally, linux script enable Lazarus/fpc to cross-compile for arm-linux.
(In other words these are the scripts I published here some time ago:
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Setup_Cross_Compile_For_ARM)
There are some correction to do (I never found time), but it works.

Do you know If I can upload zip file to Lazarus wiki? I can't remember...