[Lazarus] Non trivial fcl-web demos?

Joost van der Sluis joost at cnoc.nl
Wed Oct 6 11:29:12 CEST 2010

--- El mar 5-oct-10, Graeme Geldenhuys <graemeg.lists at gmail.com> escribió:

> De: Graeme Geldenhuys <graemeg.lists at gmail.com>
> Asunto: [Lazarus] StringGrid header row is always blank at runtime?
> Fecha: martes, 5 de octubre de 2010, 3:36
> Hi,
>
> In the tiOPF project we have an Model-GUI-Mediator
> implementation.
> Something like Model-View-Presenter. Anyway,  list
> objects can be
> represented in a GUI via ListView or StringGrid component.
>
> Today when I retested the LCL demos of tiOPF, I found that
> all
> StringGrid mediators don't have the header (fixed row)
> anymore. The
> line is there, but it's totally blank.  All the
> correct data is
> displayed, so the line count is correct. I double checked
> and the
> column headers are created, captions are set, alignment is
> set, but at
> runtime it is just blank. See attached image.
>
> At design time, I can see FixedRow = 1, there is a gray
> shaded header
> row painter with the default 4 empty rows. But at runtime
> this is all
> different.
>
> Can anybody shed some light on what has recently been
> changed in
> TStringGrid to cause this behaviour. More importantly, what
> must I
> change to get it to work like it used to work in 0.9.28?

There have been many changes in grid, and still need to be checked if there are regressions, this could be the case here because it seems when grid is cleared it doesn't 'remember' the number of fixed rows there was previous to being cleared.

Easy to fix in tiOPF and if we find this is a regression in grids code, tiOPF2 should not need posterior amendment. Take a look at the attached patch. BTW, included also is a way to make the last column resizeable at run time using grids features instead of doing calcs with grids internals.

Jesus Reyes A.