[Lazarus] Using Lazarus on Embedded Linux?

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Thu Oct 7 11:20:14 CEST 2010

  On 10/06/2010 06:48 PM, Flávio Etrusco wrote:
> What's the date of this post?
Yesterday.

In a second post he sent a link to the data sheet:
http://www.stec-inc.com/downloads/ssd_datasheets/SLCFxxx_G_M2PU_I_61000-05610.pdf

I'm not absolutely sure the wording there definitively rules out that
data that has been written is lost or destroyed with any random power fail.
> I've read several times that this problem only occurred in early flash
> "cards" and it's virtually non-existent nowadays...
What is needed is a clear written spec from the manufacturer.

-Michael