[Lazarus] Converting Fortran to FPC?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 11:41:50 CEST 2010

On Thu, 07 Oct 2010 09:04:04 +0000, Mark Morgan Lloyd
<markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk> wrote:

>A few seconds Googling comes up with
>http://community.freepascal.org:10000/bboards/message?message_id=145352&forum_id=24105
>which points at a Windows-based converter, still '77 though. There's
>also apparently a FORTRAN to Ada converter f2a which could be a useful
>intermediary, however I can't so far see a URL (and I'm not putting much
>time into this since /I/ don't have any FORTRAN to convert :-)

The URL did not work for me. Firefox shows an "Unable to connect"
error. On examination of the URL I find the :10000 entry in the
middle, which looks kind of funny. Is it by any chance a TCP port
redirect? In tha case I have no chance since only port 80 is open in
our firewall....

Bo Berglund