[Lazarus] Setting NoGUI from command line

Leonardo M. Ramé l.rame at griensu.com
Thu Oct 7 14:29:34 CEST 2010

Bo Berglund wrote:
> On Thu, 07 Oct 2010 09:04:04 +0000, Mark Morgan Lloyd
> <markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> A few seconds Googling comes up with
>> http://community.freepascal.org:10000/bboards/message?message_id=145352&forum_id=24105
>> which points at a Windows-based converter, still '77 though. There's
>> also apparently a FORTRAN to Ada converter f2a which could be a useful
>> intermediary, however I can't so far see a URL (and I'm not putting much
>> time into this since /I/ don't have any FORTRAN to convert :-)
>
> The URL did not work for me. Firefox shows an "Unable to connect"
> error.

I'm sorry, my other response was less than helpful, I meant to reproduce
the link on the cited page

http://www.irpcsoft.com/download/forpascsetup.exe

I'm very much not in the business of this sort of conversion. However it
occurs to me that I might know somebody who is.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk