[Lazarus] procedure calls with variable sized arrays in parameter list?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 23:12:40 CEST 2010

On Fri, 8 Oct 2010 17:23:13 +0200, Reimar Grabowski <reimgrab at web.de>
wrote:

>On Fri, 08 Oct 2010 11:55:50 +0200
>Bo Berglund <bo.berglund at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> But there are a few things I am not familiar with concerning pascal
>> array handling, which I would like advice for:
>Topic for the fpc list.

Unfortunately the fpc group on GMANE news server does not allow
posting. Since I don't have a clever enough mail client for discussion
email lists (I have MS Outlook 2003) I am using a news client (Agent)
for this communication, but this then needs to go via the GMANE news
mirror of the lists. Works fine for the lazarus list but not for fpc.

And I did not realize that pascal is off topic here either. If I
compare to the borland groups this would be delphi.general as the most
similar one and for sure you post pascal questions there...

Where do I post questions on stuff like using serial ports with
Lazarus (or is it maybe with fpc?) or manipulating digital I/O on
embedded ARM systems via Lazarus?

Anyway I will take the pascal questions over to Embarcadero.
Sorry to have caused inconvenience.

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden