[Lazarus] Is the a subversion command to list changes to a file or directory you are interested in?

Frank Church vfclists at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 14:41:17 CEST 2010

Bo Berglund wrote:

> I already had a look at manual conversion of a few functions and tey
> look fairly simple really, mostly a lot of array manipulations in do
> loops.

Be warned that you might need to be careful with numeric accuracy-
rounding errors etc. It would be good practice to make sure that you had
a suite of test cases available, that you could either put through the
original FORTRAN or through your transcribed Pascal. Particular cases to
watch out for are where you're dealing with high-order polynomials, and
where you're repeatedly iterating to reach a decision (think of the way
a Mandelbrot set works).

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk