[Lazarus] Block unindent does not work in Lazarus like in Delphi7....

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 13:27:27 CEST 2010

On Mon, 11 Oct 2010 12:29:59 +0300, "Juha Manninen (gmail)"
<juha.manninen62 at gmail.com> wrote:

>On Monday 11 October 2010 00:50:20 Bo Berglund wrote:
>> I am new here and I don't know how to add a feature request. Will
>> search for it on the web...
>
>Bugtracker. The same place where bug reports go.

Found it, I thought I had the wrong place because it showed the
Free-Pascal bug tracker but then I saw that one could change the
tracker via a small dropdown selector...

Anyway report added: http://mantis.freepascal.org/view.php?id=17603

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden