[Lazarus] tooltip debugger shows incorrect data

Adem listmember at letterboxes.org
Thu Oct 14 06:02:21 CEST 2010

  On 2010-10-13 10:25, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> Such basic features really should work in any IDE. If we can't trust the
> debugger, who can we trust?
I don't mean to hijack this thread but as we're talking about debugging
here, there's a question I have been meaning to ask on the subject:

Sometime ago I checked with AQTime and --even though they seem to
support every other compiler-- they don't support binaries produced by FPC.

I asked, in their forum, whether this was correct and the answer was
"yes, we don't support FPC binaries".

I would have thought if a binary ran under Windows it was just like any
other binary; but apparently not.

Does anyone know why AQTime wouldn't/couldn't support FPC produced binaries?

What's so different?

--
Cheers,

Adem