[Lazarus] Lazarus Manager

Kjow antispammoni at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 10:51:57 CEST 2010

2010/10/13 Frank Church <vfclists at gmail.com>:
> I have tried it on Windows 2008 and it worked - the only issue I had was
> having to reboot it in order to set the path as requested, I think that can
> be done without rebooting.
>
> You've probably got some extra homework with the batch file.
>
> Any way post Windows Vista the capability of the batch scripting has
> improved.

Thank you for the feedback :)
When I try to set a path on the batch, the path I added will remain
configured until the batch is in execution.
So, seeing it is needed only for the first time, I didn't spend other
time on it... maybe for the next revision, if I'll find a way to do
this... :)

Kjow

PS the first reboot is needed to make working FPC paths (I mean after
fpc installation)