[Lazarus] Lazarus Manager

Joshua Lim joshua__lim at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 16 05:35:07 CEST 2010

Hi Kjow, there are some free "choice" for download from the Internet,
but I think they are not fully compatible with windows choice.  I didn't
try more as it is risky to run files downloaded from the internet. ;)

Finally, I copied the choice from my Windows 2003 server, and that one
worked.

Rgds,
Joshua