[Lazarus] Verdict of Lazarus 0.9.29

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 15:29:05 CEST 2010

Op 2010-10-20 15:11, Andrew Brunner het geskryf:

> Hmm... When using lazarus from /trunk you should be more open to
> discussing/resolving/reporting issues with respect to leaps in
> features such as smart space/tabs.

Do a Mantis search, I think I report more than enough bugs already.

The purpose of FPC 2.4.2rc1 and the Lazarus snapshot release Vincent made
is for the purpose of testing. That's exactly what I have done. Lazarus
seems to time it's releases with FPC, so this message thread was just one
of many feedbacks on that "what is to become the next Lazarus release".

I'm simply pointing out that the default settings are not ideal, and
actually cause more harm than good.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net:8080/fpgui/