[Lazarus] Verdict of Lazarus 0.9.29

Vincent Snijders vincent.snijders at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 15:40:07 CEST 2010

2010/10/20 Graeme Geldenhuys <graemeg.lists at gmail.com>:
> Op 2010-10-20 15:11, Andrew Brunner het geskryf:
>>
>> Hmm... When using lazarus from /trunk you should be more open to
>> discussing/resolving/reporting issues with respect to leaps in
>> features such as smart space/tabs.
>
> Do a Mantis search, I think I report more than enough bugs already.
>
> The purpose of FPC 2.4.2rc1 and the Lazarus snapshot release Vincent made
> is for the purpose of testing.

More specifically, to test fpc 2.4.2rc1 is good enough to be released
as fpc 2.4.2 and good enough to base a future Lazarus release upon.

You discovered some issues with the compiler / tools (fpcres?), which
I good not reproduce yet.

> That's exactly what I have done.

Thanks for the feedback. I tried to filter out the useful parts.

Vincent