[Lazarus] Smart Cut/Paste Spacing of declared variables and contants...

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 08:48:32 CEST 2010

Op 2010-10-21 00:28, waldo kitty het geskryf:
> but i gotta ask... what can/will be used to determine the column for the colons
> to align on? what happens if something on that line is longer and the colon must
> be pushed over? how far to push it over?

Elastic Tabstops will solve that too, by pushing all the other lines colon
as well - always keeping them aligned.

I wonder how we an bride Martin (or somebody else with good SynEdit
experience) to implement that gem. ;-)

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net:8080/fpgui/