[Lazarus] Mantis reports with old attachments

Henry Vermaak henry.vermaak at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 12:59:42 CEST 2010

On 21/10/10 11:50, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> Op 2010-10-21 12:40, Henry Vermaak het geskryf:
>>
>> It will add more confusion if people discuss a patch/screenshot in the
>> notes and you delete that patch later on.  Traceability and history is
>> important in bug reports.
>
> Reading or applying the wrong (old) patch(s) is confusing too.

This history is at the bottom of the patch so there's no reason to be
confused, imo.  If you really upload a jpg of your pet crocodile instead
of a patch, a developer/manager/administrator can delete attachments
(that's the default permissions settings in our mantis anyway).

> Alternatively, is there a way to archive or hide old attachments in Mantis
> - so they are only accessible via advanced view or some other view option?

Not that I know of.

Henry