[Lazarus] Global dialog "file filters" feature + patch in mantis

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 17:11:00 CEST 2010

Op 2010-10-21 16:26, Michael Van Canneyt het geskryf:

> PS 1. I am merely an observer in this particular discussion. You asked opinions
> in order to resolve a dispute. I gave mine,

Fair enough.

The changes list from this discussion are added no my "on a rainy day when
I have nothing better to do" list. That hardly ever happens. So somebody
else that would like all the discussed changes are welcome to jump in and
take my patch to the next level - currently it works for me as-is.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net:8080/fpgui/