[Lazarus] fpweb - SessionDir bug?

ABorka fpc-devel at aborka.com
Thu Oct 21 22:03:14 CEST 2010

It works here.
I am also using session cookies from fpweb and they are working here
(windows and ubuntu in VMWare).
Even have some working projects on go daddy hosting where I even changed
the session dir to be under the cgi program so I can check/delete the
session cookie files.

AB

PS: Just a thought... you are allowing cookies in your browser from that
site you are testing with right?