[Lazarus] TExtJsJSonDataFormatter set ContentType

Leonardo M. Ramé l.rame at griensu.com
Fri Oct 22 21:31:19 CEST 2010

On Friday 22 October 2010 20:51:54 Vincent Snijders wrote:
> What stops you doing this?

It would be a competing release system if I start to do it by myself. Besides
it is a big job and needs support from the whole development chain.
Namely I am thinking the use of branches for new features, and deciding which
trunk commits should be applied to maintenance releases.

Maybe I should ask from other projects how they coordinate things.
Or maybe somebody here knows.

Also, there should be a recommended release for users and for Linux distro
maintainers. The very latest release would not be the recommended one in that
model.

> Vincent

Juha