[Lazarus] How know what's the lazarus version?

fluisgirardi at gmail.com fluisgirardi at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 14:36:29 CEST 2010

On 10/23/2010 01:08 AM, shoKwave wrote:

> Note, the compiler isn't fpc but ppc386/ppcx64. so you have to put the
> fpc.cfg to "<basedir>/lib/fpc/etc". I have so on my ubuntu.
I tested and can confirm that indeed.

However, what do CompilerFilename and Options.BaseDirectory refer to in
the following snippet from CheckCompilerOpts.pas?
   // check compiler path + fpc.cfg
   Dir:=ExtractFilePath(CompilerFilename);
   Dir:=ReadAllLinks(Dir,false);
   if Dir<>'' then begin
     Filename:=CleanAndExpandDirectory(Dir)+'fpc.cfg';
     AddFile(Filename);
   end;

   // check working directory + fpc.cfg
   Dir:=ExtractFilePath(Options.BaseDirectory);