[Lazarus] registersqldb.pas Cannot find "LResources"

John vd Waeter john at jvdw.nl
Mon Oct 25 11:51:34 CEST 2010

> The IDE now automatically fixes the case for TargetOS and TargetCPU.
> AFAIK all currently available targets are lowercase. Is this correct?

Not sure about that. I downloaded Windows snapshot 27884 this morning,
installed, immediately installed crosscompiler wince. All ok.

After starting, I installed lNet-package. Rebuild, all ok, no errors.

Then I openend my project, and the ide complained about not finding
wince-arm units:
The project uses target OS=wince and CPU=arm
The system.ppu for this target was not found in the FPC-binary directories
Make sure fpc is installed correctly for this target and the fpc.cfg
contains the right directories.

The files are there. Building my projectworks ok. Codetools work ok. So
somewhere the IDE thinks it cannot find the files? Happens only on

John