[Lazarus] TControl.InvalidatePreferredSize loop detected

John jszcmpr at netspace.net.au
Tue Oct 26 08:17:00 CEST 2010

Le 25/10/2010 23:01, Thierry B. a écrit :
> Le 25/10/2010 20:11, Bo Berglund a écrit :
>> I have been using Indy a lot in Delphi so when now looking at what can
>> be done with FPC/Lazarus I am interested in the way Indy can be used.
>>
>> I found the Wiki page:
>> http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Indy_with_Lazarus
>> from which I came to the Indy page:
>> http://www.indyproject.org/Sockets/fpc/index.en.aspx
>> Here it is stated that the latest version is indy-10.2.0.3 from Nov
>> 2007!
>>
>> Can this really be true? Is there no later version available?
>> Or maybe the Indy-for-FPC has died?
>>

> Here is an excerpt of Atozed newsgroup (no web mirror) :

If I use latest sources from Tiburon branch (Indy 10.5.8+) I can install
Lazarus package in lazarus Win 32 (did not succeeded on Linux):

http://a.yfrog.com/img130/5787/screenshot004lh.png

However it seems FPC support is the main goal, all paths to units are
not correct in /Lib/indylaz.lpk. If you remove units and insert them
again one by one it works. I attach modified indylaz.lpk to the mail but
I think it will be blocked.

However I did no test if you can *really* use this version.

Thierry B