[Lazarus] Release schedule and policy

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Tue Oct 26 02:12:44 CEST 2010

On 10/25/2010 04:35, Vincent Snijders wrote:
> 2010/10/25 Graeme Geldenhuys<graemeg.lists at gmail.com>:
>> Op 2010-10-25 10:22, Marco van de Voort het geskryf:
>>>
>>> Such schemes only work in retrospect. With 20 people all having a couple of
>>> pet projects you are quickly talking hundreds of branches.
>>
>> So what's the problem with that?
>
> No, there is a limit on the number of branches you - sorry, I mean *I*
> - can overview. For me, two long living branches are already too much.

sounds like there should be some pruning or grafting and the making of a new
tree which can grow and branch like real trees? maybe? :)

yes, there's a large smiley there and more to come... believe me, i know the
problem as i've run my own company three different times and have always had
problems trying to find people that can handle parts of it for me... in the end,
i ended up doing most of it myself because i never really found those who could
do what needed to be done the way i wanted it done... i don't envy anyone in
that position, for sure :) ;) ;) ;)