[Lazarus] compile sqldblaz.lpk for add component palette

ugaciaka ugaciaka at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 13:34:58 CEST 2010

> You must rebuild lazarus if you want to install additional packages.
> The package manager automatically suggests to recompile lazarus when you
> install a new package.
>
> Michael.

Hi Micheal,

in Ubuntu 10.04 component palette for data access and other (sqlite,
postgresql, mysql) is already installed but I use archlinux and missed
this component.

I try see the .deb debian/rules for understand how ubuntu compiled
lazarus but is more difficult for me.

Can you help me to explained the flag for obtained all compoents
palette for database connection?

Tnx