[Lazarus] Build modes, macros and conditionals

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 23:16:04 CEST 2010

On 27 October 2010 23:10, Graeme Geldenhuys <graemeg.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

> Even for "Free Pascal Applications"?  The non-LCL ones in "File > New
>> Project"?

A quick example, just tested with the latest lazarus from trunk a few
minutes ago.

"File > New > Program (a free pascal application)"
Then Project Options dialog. The icon, Mac Application bundle
checkbox, the manifest checkbox. No matter what I do, I always get
those two checkboxes checked, and I always get a 150KB icon. :-(

My mouse already goes into auto-pilot whenever I start a new Free
Pascal Program project (the only applications I use with Lazarus IDE),
but still damn frustrating. Even creating a new project type package
did not help in this regard.

  - Graeme -