[Lazarus] Compiling lazarus in a headless server

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 08:02:19 CET 2010

On 30 October 2010 23:51, Leonardo M. Ramé <l.rame at griensu.com> wrote:

> It compiled with gmake LCL_PLATFORM=nogui
>
> And it is useful to me, I just want to compile web apps in this server.

In this case compile the app on a system with a GUI, look at the
'<projectname>.compiled' file. Copy the compiler parameters out into a
script and use that on the server. I'm been doing this for years on
our headless server.

Alternatively, you can create a fpmake.pp for your project (more work,
but same result as the first option).

  - Graeme -