[Lazarus] fppkg and lazarus packages

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 10:57:29 CEST 2010

On 3 September 2010 10:31, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

> The mechanism is basically functional. What needs to be done is using it:
> Setting up a server with all packages installed, and testing that.

I don't use 'lnet', but as I mentioned I have been wanting to add
packages for ages. fpGUI and as Joost pointed out, tiOPF are the first
two on my list.  OnGuard and EpikTimer comes to mind as well.

I'll have to read the docs again, but I was under the impression that
FPC hosts the server - I just don't know how to submit/upload packages
to appear in the 'fppkg list' output. Or is there support for multiple
servers pooled together (deb repository style), so I can start hosting
my own packages server, but then how is everybody else and fppkg going
to know about my server?

Like I said, I need to read the docs again. :)

  - Graeme -