[Lazarus] Something is wrong with Lazarus-other list ... does NOT link to Thread, Author, Subject & Date pages nor send digest.

Peter E Williams foss.game.pascal.developer at iinet.net.au
Mon Sep 6 00:55:05 CEST 2010

Hi Vincent,

On Sun, 2010-09-05 at 22:26 +0200, Vincent Snijders wrote:
> 2010/9/5 Peter E Williams <foss.game.pascal.developer at iinet.net.au>:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I posted the follow email to lazarus-other at lists.lazarus.freepascal.org
> > about 5 hours ago and list seems to not be working! Lazarus-other list
> > URL does NOT link to Thread, Author, Subject, Date pages.

This page:

> > [1] http://lists.lazarus.freepascal.org/pipermail/lazarus-other/
> >
> I cannot see anything wrong with these pages.

Has this content:
The Lazarus-other Archives
You can get more information about this list.

Archive
View by:
Downloadable version
July 2010:
[ Thread ] [ Subject ]
[ Author ] [ Date ]
[ Gzip'd Text 3 KB ]

As you can see there are no archives for August or September 2010. In
September there is one message by myself. See these pages:

http://lists.lazarus.freepascal.org/pipermail/lazarus-other/2010-September/thread.html

http://lists.lazarus.freepascal.org/pipermail/lazarus-other/2010-September/subject.html

http://lists.lazarus.freepascal.org/pipermail/lazarus-other/2010-September/author.html

http://lists.lazarus.freepascal.org/pipermail/lazarus-other/2010-September/date.html

[...]

--
Proudly developing Quality Cross Platform Open Source Games
Since 1970 with a Commodore PET 4016 with 16 KRAM