[Lazarus] Subversion newbie questions. How to create repositories for my alpha and beta versions of my projects?

Peter E Williams foss.game.pascal.developer at iinet.net.au
Mon Sep 6 10:23:55 CEST 2010

Hi,

you've got to love the IDE experts like GExperts in Delphi. There you define your form as you want it to be through the editor and then "export to code". In other words, a kind of "dfm"-writer that writes creation-initialization code in objpas/fpc-code to the clipboard.

maybe an idea for anybody with too much time on their hands to create for lazarus too? :-)

kind regards,
Dimitri Smits