[Lazarus] Does Lazarus have a URI sensitive label or text component?

Frank Church vfclists at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 08:56:48 CEST 2010

On 03.09.2010 11:28, Sven Barth wrote:

> This only applies to distros that provide a dependency resolving package
> system and if packages for your application are provided for that distro.

I think that for the few users who intentionally use one of these
specialized ultra-hardcore-geek distros without any package management
you can write it into the readme file. This is where they always look
because parsing the README and INSTALL files and following their
instructions is the only way to install *anything* on these distros.

All others have some form of automated package and dependency management.